18 Thoughts When Posting An Instagram Picture

By | 9:00 pm Leave a Comment


Written by Paolo Vera 12PDO
  1. It’s been one second and no like…why does nobody love me?
  2. Okay it’s been five seconds and still no like. Seriously, what did I do? 
  3. OMG still nothing!!! 
  4. WHERE ARE MY INSTAGRAM FRIENDS?
    Source: giphy
    1. Maybe I should just delete it and post it again later…
    2. Will anyone even notice?
    3. OKAY YES A LIKE!
    4. C’mon let’s keep this going…
    5. YES ANOTHER LIKE!
      Source: giphy
    6. YES BABY A THIRD LIKE! 
    7. Wow, I’m on fire.
    8. Source: giphy
    9. I mean I knew I was good looking, but not this good looking. 
    10. Hey…where did all the likers go?
    11. Hello? Guys? Anyone?
      Source: giphy
    12. I miss you little orange heart …
    13. …baby come back to me :(
      Source: giphy
    14. Okay that’s it, I’m going to delete it. 
    15. Never mind, I got another like.
    Newer Post Older Post Home

    0 comments:

    Powered by Blogger.