10 Thoughts You Have Before a Rollercoaster

By | 6:53 pm Leave a Comment


By: Gabby Uy, Year 9

1. Is this ride open? Oh wait… it is open. Now I have to get on. Am I happy about that? Yes? No? Maybe?

2. That’s a lot of screaming. Are the carts even meant to be that loud? Wow.

3. Please don’t have a long line, please don’t have a long line… a 45-minute wait time?! The line doesn’t even look that long! How long does one ride even take? (*Attempts to count the number of seconds that pass until the next group of people board*)

4. Maybe I should try to sneak into the Fastpass lane. 


5. I wonder if I’ll throw up... hopefully I didn’t eat too much before this.


6. OK- this is a really, really long line. Maybe it’s a sign that I shouldn’t get on the ride...nah, I’ve waited for this long, and if I leave now it all would’ve been for nothing.

7. What happens if the electricity goes out and the ride stops in the middle of a loop? What if a screw comes loose?



8. Hey, I wonder if I’ll get a seat at the very front.

9. Are these straps even on right? I could die on this ride.



10. This was a bad idea. This was a very, very, bad idea.
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.